What are cookies?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, mobile phone or other device when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through Cookies.
Depending on how long they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are a type of Cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of Cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on its purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, performing the process of purchasing an order , make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which he accesses the service, the locale from where he accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
What cookies are used on this website?
How can I manage Cookies?
You can know, allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer, by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer or access device. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access any of the sections of our websites.
Below we indicate the links to the most used browsers, where you can obtain information on how to change the settings of Cookies.