WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
- Identity of the person in charge: MSC TERMINAL VALENCIA, S.A.U (hereinafter, MSC)
- Address: Muelle MSC S/N 46024 Valencia, Spain
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 963325800
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Within the framework of the different treatments of activities carried out in MSC, the following types are collected:
- Identification data.
- Professional academic data.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND SPECIFIC CASES FOR WHICH WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
In www.msctv.es/ personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- Contact: respond to requests for information received about the products and services offered, as well as respond to any other type of question sent by users.
- Candidates: Carry out internal personnel selection processes, both current and future.
- Online services: Services for customers and suppliers aimed at the control and management of their loads.
With the personal data collected, no profiles will be elaborated or automated decisions will be made.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA?
MSC may process personal information to:
- Execution of a Contract: Information about the products and / or services contracted, manage requests.
For the response to requests, the interested party must provide the minimum information requested. In case of contract, they cannot be attended.
HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
In www.msctv.es/ personal data are processed during the following periods:
- The period established by law
- The period necessary to meet operational obligations
The data will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and the processing of the data, in accordance with the regulations set forth above, in addition to the periods established in the regulations of files and documentation that are applicable.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
To fulfill the purposes described above, personal data may be shared with:
Service providers who perform services on our behalf
we inform you that, in general, no international transfers are made outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In the event of a transfer of data outside the EEA, MSC will have the appropriate guarantees to carry out such transfer, under the requirements established by the General Data Protection Regulation.
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
According to European regulations, the rights that assist you are the following:
- Access, right to request information from the person responsible for a file about whether your personal data is being processed.
- Rectification, a right that allows the affected person to request the modification of data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Opposition, the right of a person to object to the processing of their personal data or the cessation of these.
- Automated individual decisions, right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on it or similarly significantly affects it
- Limitation, right to suspend the processing of the user’s personal data in certain cases
- Deletion or Oblivion, right to erasure of the personal data of the interested party
- Portability, the right to request the controller to provide personal data in a structured and clear format to another controller.
The maximum period for the resolution of the request is 30 days from its receipt, it can be extended for a maximum period of 2 months whenever necessary.
The applicant can exercise their rights through the following means: by email to email@example.com, providing documentation proving the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Document, or equivalent), by mail to MUELLE MSC S/N, 46024, VALENCIA providing documentation proving the applicant’s identity (copy of the front of the National Identity Document, or equivalent), and in any case, may request the guardianship of the Spanish Data Protection Agency through their website.