On December 29, 2017, the IVACE Presidency issued a resolution approving the granting of the following aid:
CALL: RESOLUTION of May 17, 2017, from the president of the Valencian Institute of Business Competitiveness (IVACE), which calls for aid in energy efficiency in industry and in tertiary sector buildings, charged to the budget for the year 2017. (DOGV núm. 8049, de 26.05.2017).
PROGRAM: SAVINGS AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRY 2017
ACTION: INVESTMENTS IN ENERGY SAVING MEASURES (IN12).
SUBSIDIZED PROJECT: IMPLEMENTATION OF ELECTRICAL ENERGY SYSTEM FOR POWER SUPPLY OF PORTIC CRANES TYPE RTG (6UD) IN MARINE LOADING AND UNLOADING TERMINAL. (ELECTRIFICATION OF DIESEL MACHINERY).
BENEFICIARY: MSC TERMINAL VALENCIA SA
GRANT AWARDED: 178.075,71€
Below are the general conditions for granting the aid and that constitute the DECA (Document Establishing the Conditions of the Aid), provided for in article 125.3 c) of Regulation (EU) No. 1303/2013 (hereinafter RDC) in the framework of the FEDER Operational Program of the Valencian Community 2014-2020 (hereinafter POCV):
1. The project must be executed in accordance with the provisions of the regulatory bases, in the call, in the technical report submitted by the beneficiary entity, in the notification of the concession resolution and in the Justification Instructions. The amount subject to aid, the public contribution granted and the deadline for justifying the project are those set out in the notification of the award.
2. With the tacit acceptance of the aid, the beneficiary entity:
- acknowledges having sufficient administrative, financial and operational capacity to meet the conditions thereof.
- undertakes to maintain anti-fraud behavior in its management area and to collaborate with any Administration to avoid fraudulent behavior in society (double financing, counterfeiting, rigged contracting, collusive tenders, conflict of interest, manipulation of offers, splitting of expenses, etc. ).
- undertakes to guard the documentation proving the execution and that related to the project until the date that will be communicated by the IVACE when it performs the final verification thereof, so that the audit trail is maintained in accordance with the provisions of article 125.4 and 140 of the RDC and in legislation on subsidies and state aid.
- it is obliged to maintain a separate accounting system or assign a suitable accounting code to all transactions related to the project.
3. The specific requirements of the result pursued by the project must comply with what is indicated in the technical report presented by the beneficiary entity; the financial plan and the execution schedule must also respect what is specified therein, although with the specifications of eligible costs and deadlines indicated in the notification of the award resolution.
4. The aid granted is aimed at “favoring the transition to a low carbon economy in all sectors” (OT 4_ POCV 2014-2020) through energy saving and efficiency projects in the industrial and building sector and energy systems. energy management (OE 4.2.1).
Among the indicators proposed for the evaluation of these objectives is the following:
- Reduction of final energy consumption in public infrastructures or companies (ktep / year) (E001)
These data must be recorded in the sections established for this purpose in the final results report and / or will be exploited by IVACE based on the information provided.
5. As the beneficiary entity of the aid, it will be subject to the obligations regarding information and publicity according to article 115 and Annex XII of the RDC. These obligations are explained in the Justification Instructions. Likewise, the subsidized project will be included in the list of operations published in accordance with the provisions of article 115.2 of the RDC and in the National Subsidies Database.